I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July. Here is sunny Florida, it was anything but. I don’t think I’ve seen the sun in over a week. So while I had a fun fourth, my weekend was pretty lazy. It consisted of TV watching, reading and pinning. And while on Pinterest I found some amazing links.
1. I came across this adorably cute outfit. I love the baby blue pumps with the flowing, full white skirt. While the blogger in the photo is wearing a nice blue blouse, I think this outfit would look amazing with a tucked-in Chambray blouse.
2. Is this not the cutest idea? Throwing a backyard movie screening (as long as there are no mosquitoes) is the picture of summertime to me, especially how it is set up here.
3. Recently I have been drawn toward bright, colorful, somewhat vintage-y looking photographs. I saw this picture and swooned.
4. Anyone close to me knows I have a serious case of travel fever right now. I want to travel the country, the world. I am constantly pinning travel tips, foreign cities and monuments I want to visit. I recently made the trip to New York City, my dream since elementary school came true.
I came across this quote and fell in love.
5. Simple, colorful DIY bangles. I found this tutorial with step-by-step instructions to make your own yard and charm bangles.
Are there any fun, cute links you’ve come across this weekend? Please share with me! I love learning and finding new things.