So I’ve been pretty bad with staying on top of this blog. Yeah, I have so much more time on my hands now that I no longer have school to worry about, but when I get home from work I just want to lounge. Browse Pinterest, read a book, scroll through the Instagram images I missed throughout the day…well, you get the picture.
In an effort to start being more on the ball with this, I have decided to come up with some easy things that I can post but won’t take me forever to write up. While I loved putting together Sunday Style posts, I’ve come to find out that, while I love fashion and try my best to be fashion forward and put together hip and trendy things for myself to wear, I am just not good at scouring the internet to come up with consistently new and fun ideas to pull together as a weekly post. Occasionally I’ll do more Sunday Style posts, but not weekly, as evidence that I haven’t done one in about two months.
Links I Love is something I have commonly seen around the blogosphere and I think it is such a fun idea for a post. While many people do them, I can still customize it any way I want to because it’s all about the links that I love. These six links I found around the internet this past week. I hope you all find them as useful or as amusing as I do.
1. Stickygram – I’ve heard of Stickygram before but never knew what it was. Until this weekend I searched it and fell in love with such an amazing idea. You upload nine of your Instagram photos to a sheet that you can have made into magnets.
2. Sunburst – I think this is a beautiful piece of artwork. I love the million little brushstrokes that make up the sun burst. Here is the link to order this artwork but I think this is something that could easily be mimicked into your own piece of art.
3. Teacup Jewelry Holder – How cute is this? A unique and pretty addition to your counter to hold all of your jewelry. And so easily customizable. Head to a thrift shop or dollar store and buy a few teacups and a saucer. Crazy glue them together and voila!
4. Duck-billed dogs – This is just for pure amusement. How funny would it be to see your dog – or any dog for that matter – walking with this strapped to his or her schnozzle?
5. Pack like a Pro – This woman has amazing packing tips for the perfect carry-on bag for any flight. Just adjust to your personal needs and you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips during your next flight.
6. Advice for Young Professionals – I didn’t want to use the picture from the site for this one, because unless you click on the link, it doesn’t really make sense, but here is a list of 20 pieces of advice all young professionals should follow, or at least check out.
What did you think of my links? Any of them strike your fancy? Let me know and share with me any fun links you recently found. And as always, thank you for visiting!